Brad is extremely passionate about sport and appreciates the importance of a comprehensive rehabilitation program in the process of returning to play. He is eager to help everyone that walks into the clinic and is a strong believer in taking a holistic, client-centered approach to working with each of his patients to achieve their goals.
Brad is available to provide manual therapy treatments, exercise and hydrotherapy programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at the University of Notre Dame 2015
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Exercise Physiology at the University of Notre Dame 2016
- Master of physiotherapy at Curtin University 2020
- Certified in Dry Needling
- From his own experience with a variety of long-term AFL injuries, Brad has a clinical interest in musculoskeletal injuries in the athletic population as well a post-operative rehabilitation.